Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What someone means by (s)he doesn’t know anything at all?

Ok I have come across this incident many times so many used to tell me, “I am not like you, YOU ARE VERY CLEVER (I stress on this as I am not boasting about it, it’s a factual statement which I merely stress)I don’t know anything”. But my argument is if you say you don’t know anything, it still means you know the fact that YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING right? Then your statement you don’t know anything becomes false. So never lie. Satyameva Jayathe! ! !

3 comments:

KKushi said...

arun.. stop crapping ... mokkai podathey!

Lancelot said...

thats the concept of Blog's right...you crap and yap...and people who stumble across has to read it...

anusha said...

u kno ..... the real "smart ppl" always say they dont kno anythin cos.. thers so much 2 learn n observe ... that wen one starts preachin instead of learnin they r missin out on stuff !!! n its a sign of bein modest ... n hey ... did u wonder.... that ppl might b sarcastic wen they say .. Arun u r sooo clever ;) ....

Genius Kamal ! ! !

Trisha : கண்ணோடு கண்ணைக் கலந்தாளென்றால் களங்கம் உள்ளவன் எச்சரிக்கை உடனே கையுடன் கைகோர்த்தானா ? ஒழுக்கங் கெட்டவள் எச்சரிக்கை ஆடை க...