Well this incident in
I have few questions raised by my friend Tazio again, which I would like to list out, read it as a person with common sense,
- “Why did the ATS chief lead the team without proper protection? If he is the head he should be behind the lines giving directions and after his death his team was without a leader for few hours and caused so many more lives to lose;
- Why is there only one fire engine which was used to put off the fire? Do you mean to say you lack the infrastructure to fight the fire in the city?
- Why did the public gathered in these places, shouldn’t you declare curfew so the police’s work would be cut down as it’s said half the police forces were employed in controlling the crowd.
- Why not the Muslim Religious heads not excommunicating the terrorists out of their religion? Are they scared they will receive bullets in their heads? If that is the case why should the terrorists be called Muslim extremists as they don’t listen to their own religion, they don’t have respect towards their own religion.
- Do you think the operation is successful? The terrorists are dead, the hostages are dead to make things worse the Police is destroying the arms and ammunition. Machan we are speaking about forensic here, we are speaking about finger prints, we are speaking about model numbers, we are speaking about makes. “
What’s the answer for all these? Is it something we can really be proud about? This one attack showed clearly the inefficiency of us, where we lack again? I hope the terrorist didn’t escape in the disguise of victims.
Things which we need to think more about. But do you think these are the only problems we have in our country now?
What about the caste, religion, language and what not differences in our country? Touch your heart and say you were never inclined towards your religion, caste and language? Leave it all aside now, be united. My junior Kirthi had this quote in her Facebook status, "Dark and difficult times lie ahead, sooner we will all have to face the choice between what is right and what is easy." And she felt what I felt; it’s all the same, the pure blood rule, on one side its Raj Thackeray kind of extremists and another side the terrorists like Faizal. Terrorism has no religion, no country the difference between us and terrorists is that of the difference between humans and non-humans. Which country hasn’t faced with terror strikes? But how they managed to stand back? How efficiently US tackled the terror, can’t we do that? When Bush managed to do it, why Manmohan Singh, a
It is us the people of
“WE, THE PEOPLE OF INDIA, having solemnly resolved to constitute India into a SOVEREIGN SOCIALIST SECULAR DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC and to secure to all its citizens: JUSTICE, social, economic and political; LIBERTY of thought, expression, belief, faith and worship; EQUALITY of status and of opportunity; and to promote among them all FRATERNITY assuring the dignity of the individual and the unity and integrity of the Nation.”
What happened to this resolution? Touch your heart again and see whether any one of us really strive to achieve these goals. If you haven’t did this yet, you‘ve got to do now. Yeah if you need a change do it now, go for it now. You need not jump out and hit a high note, do what you are supposed to do. Let this not be another Rang De Basanti movie show, where after watching it going on talking about patriotism for a week and resolving to your usual self as usual. I am not asking anyone to sacrifice their personal welfare, their personal enjoyment etc., Carry on with your usual living but just perform your duty and then enjoy the rights. Don’t feel even a slight dose of enmity with your next men; let him belong to any caste, community or creed. Treat the next person as human that’s the least you can do at this moment. My friend from
your feelings ´cause of the terrorist attack, it’s normal that you feel bad, but remember that the only thing we can do once these things happen is to see the future and don’t get angry and break with the things you usually do, ´cause the aim of the terrorist is to kill, disturb people to have what they want, paralyze the world and change everybody in this world, and we can’t do that, we have to continue with our lives, pray for the people who have died and teach to young people and to other people about our values and Gandhi says :``there is no way to peace, peace is the way´´ . and another guy said: `` violence has not to be pay with violence´´ just teach to other people those things and keep in mind that world is not as we would like to be, but we have to do our best to change it, it is true that bad things happen but we can only keep under control what you do and what you can do is to sow good thing to people around you, step by step and every time a little this way we can change the world. always there will be bad people near us, but just say: `` yes, you have given me pain, but I will born again, now I have fallen but tomorrow I will get up and continue better than now´´; `` I will do all my best to change the world.” so remember today we have fallen but tomorrow will get up stronger than today
You will have me always to help you getting up.
Yeah she is right they want us to paralyze, but if we give in we will make them win, let’s not make them win. She knows the impact of terrorism as well, as it is her university which was bombed last month and she was there in the university when the blast took place. Read the story here.
Read the last line of the email, “YOU WILL HAVE ME ALWAYS TO HELP YOU GETTING UP”, yeah that’s what we need to do to our fellow humans, help them to get up from the fall.
THIS IS JUST END OF ANOTHER EPISODE BUT MORE TO COME UNDER THIS TITLE.