Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagungoooooooo

Phew finally I did it KAKI..he is the one who tagged me

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by them.

RULE #2 Tag 2 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what’ll be your reaction?
போனால் போகட்டும் போடா இந்த பூமியில் நிலையாய் வாழ்பவர் யாரடா...

2. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
To become a pirate like Jack Sparrow and to sail my own Black Pearl.

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
Terrorists’

4. Why do you blog?
Chumma lululaikku… I like tormenting people; it’s my favorite pass time…

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
கொஞ்சம் சந்தேகம் தான் என் உயிர் தோழி சத்தியமா என்ன மாதிரி லூசா இருந்தா குடும்பம் விளங்குமா??

6. Which is more blessed: Loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone but with a NO EXPECTATION CLAUSE… I am lucky to have my kutty thangachi(though she is an
எருமை மாடு 21 years old) Jeny in my life; she loves me without any expectations…

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?
Till I meet another one whom I can love…

8. What takes you down the fastest?
Hmmm in office a lift and at home there is a big pit at the backyard which I always miss and fell in when I play Ice Boy…

9. What resurrects you the fastest?
Sleep…I love sleeping…but that resurrection will again put me in seduction in a while, especially when I have client meetings in office along with my boss… Phew nightmarish in the real sense..Thanks to the voice recorder in my mobile…

10. What’s your strength?
என் பலம் எனக்கு தெரியாததே என் பலம்...

11. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
அவர் ஒரு நல்லவர் என்றுதான் நினைக்கிறேன் (மனசாச்சி: பொய் சொல்றான் பொய் சொல்றான்) @ KAKI உங்களுக்கு தான் புகழ்ச்சி பிடிக்காதுல அதான் இது

12. Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?
Ha ha ha he he he hu hu hu
நல்ல கேள்வி

13. Whats the purpose of such Tags?
More revenue for www.blogger.com

14. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who will you pick?
யாரு என்ன லவ் பண்றங்களோ அவங்கள

15. Would you give all in a relationship?
Not all, but at times if I feel it’s reasonable I don’t mind giving it up…

16. Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?
Read my Sow what you reap blog here.That speaks for me.

17. Do you prefer being single or in a relationship?
Being in a relationship and still having my time and my space whenever I want it

18.Who is the most Handsome guy in this world?
Arun Kumar (Couldn't hide the truth)

19. Who gave so much money to Bill Gates?
Arun Kumar (I am narcissist at times)

20. Tag 2 people

My Junior Kirthi

and

My Friend Sudha

and

My blogger friend Karthik நாட்டாமை

and

My friend BHU



No comments:

Genius Kamal ! ! !

Trisha : கண்ணோடு கண்ணைக் கலந்தாளென்றால் களங்கம் உள்ளவன் எச்சரிக்கை உடனே கையுடன் கைகோர்த்தானா ? ஒழுக்கங் கெட்டவள் எச்சரிக்கை ஆடை க...