Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Awardu...(ஐ அவார்டு)


Well whoever is reading my blog is not gonna believe this at all, yes I 've been confined with an award called the "Butterfly Award" for coolest blogs...I've been confined with this award by Mr Kartik (Saami sathyama I didn't give him any money for this award because I am neither a politician nor a cine actor)...what he has said about me na:

"LANCELOT:My first close friend in Blogging life. Rather than close friend, he is ‘dis’closing friend, as he spies out my Girl-friend’s name in every post. :p Humor is the great thing, the saving thing. The minute it crops up, all our irritation and resentments slip away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. All his posts are humorous and the best thing in him is he can write on social issues with thought-awakening ideas. Gathers every fact related to the issues and gives a solution to those issues with a serious note. Give him any topic; he can work out with ease and perfection."

i am not going to comment about the truth and lies in his statement, and I will not stop disclosing his girl friends names in his blogs, all I can say is SATYAMEVA JAYATHE (but don't know when it will Jeyathe)

ok whats the purpose of this award???

1 explicit reason: You get motivated to write more and impress many people...

2 implied reasons: (1)
இவன்லாம் ப்லோக் எழுதி அவார்ட் வாங்கிட்டான் ஏன் நாம வாங்க முடியாது (If this bugger can get an award why cant I??) என்ற எண்ணத்தில் பல பேர் ப்லோக் தொடங்கலாம்...(many gets motivated to start a blog)

(2) Cheap publicity... (1000
ரூபாய்க்கு கூவுதல்)...

Anyways thank you Kartik for giving me this award I accept it with pleasure...

and the award reads THE COOLEST BLOG I EVER KNOW, it just means singular- but you have tagged 5 of us so now you've got the duty to say who is the coolest among the lot (
மாட்டுனியா மவனே)...

I will not do the same mistake instead I will award it to only one person who deserves the credit for my award, the person who introduced me to blog world Mr Karthick Krishna (
கார்த்திக்னு பேரு வச்சாலே வில்லங்கமா தான் எழுதுவாங்க)...

Message to Dear Kaki :

நண்பா நமக்குள் நிறைய ஒற்றுமைகள் (உருவத்தை தவிர)...உன் ப்லோக்கிற்கு நிறைய பேர் வருகை தருகிறார்கள் அதனால் சில சமூக கருத்துக்களை தெரிவிப்பாயானால் இன்னும் நன்றாக இருக்கும். நீ தன்னடக்கம் உள்ளவன் என்று எனக்கு தெரியும் இருந்தாலும் இந்த அவார்டை ஏற்று கொள்ளுமாறு 50வது வட்டத்தின் சார்பாக பணிவண்புடன் கேட்டு கொண்டு, வாய்ப்பளித்தமைக்கு நன்றி கூறி விடை பெறுகிறேன். தம்பியின் நாமம் வாழ்க ! வீரத்தளபதி நாமம் வாழ்க ! !

RULES:

  • Put the logo on your blog.
  • Link the person who awarded it to you.
  • Link the bloggers you are about to honor.

3 comments:

Karthik said...

aruma baasu.. oru 6 kelvi thaan prachanaiya irukunga!!!!
Neenga thaan solve pannanum.. illa adhuku alternative kelvi kodunga!!!

Karthik said...

Would you rather be single and rich or married and poor?

Would you give all in a relationship?

Would you forgive and forget someone no matter how horrible a thing he has done?

What resurrects you the fastest?

Which is more blessed: Loving someone or being loved by someone?

How long do you intend to wait for someone you love?

ida tamila translate panna kevalama varudunga... lollave illa... neenga unga baani la translate panni thaanga.. illa replace pannunga!!! punniyama poghum!!!

Karthik said...

Thozha.. tag panniyaachu.. tamil blog paarunga.. Unga manasu punpadum padiya edhavadhu pannirunda manichikonga!!! edho ennala mudhinja mokka comedy panniruken.. vayiru punnachunaa santhosam.. comment pannunga.. pidichirundaa!!!! Ungalukaka naa oru TAG yosikiren!!!

Genius Kamal ! ! !

Trisha : கண்ணோடு கண்ணைக் கலந்தாளென்றால் களங்கம் உள்ளவன் எச்சரிக்கை உடனே கையுடன் கைகோர்த்தானா ? ஒழுக்கங் கெட்டவள் எச்சரிக்கை ஆடை க...