Saturday, December 13, 2008

What’s there in a birthday??

Ok thanks to all those who wished me on my b’day and special thanks to Kartik who dedicated a blog posting for me on my b’day. Well I am not interested in celebrating my b’day, it’s just not because of Mumbai incident or Law College incident or throwing scenes around, its been my 12th b’day(the last b’day I celebrated) I dint feel like celebrating it after that, don’t ask me why as its bit personal. Well to think about it, what I have achieved all these years? What I have done all these years? How many defeats, how many losses, how many embarrassments, how many unsuccessful days, but the positive thing is I am not done yet, I am still fighting, will fight till I win. Thinking about the past 23 years, I think about the people I met, the people who left me half way either from this world or from me, the people whom I met by mere chance. There are different types of people, whom you meet in your life,

• you meet few who support you for no reason what you do, they might be your relations or friends,

• few who have acquaintance with you - they just travel with you in the journey of life, they neither support you nor oppose you, at times they might envy you and at times they might be happy for you,

• few who always grumble about whatever you do, they just try to pull you down always, they can be your relations, they can be your friends, they can be your enemies…

I have come across all these three categories in my 23 years in this earth and I owe each one of them for what I am today, because its them who acted as the chisel and sculpted me into what I am today, especially the third category who really motivated me. Today I also would like to give a lead for one of my future blogs, I would like to write about few persons, who were not related to me by blood, but who played an important role in my life, in my achievements, in my growth, like, my god father Nagamuthu Uncle, my seniors in profession Shankaran sir, Balaji sir, my Miren, my best friend Raj Kumar, my friends Xavier and friends whom I came to know through him Prasanna, Jude, my Avalon friends (the entire Avalon sagas), my friend at college Maggi @ Maragathavallli they owe me nothing but I owe them so much, these are few who accepted me for what I am and they always thought I am different, they believed in me, they never have expected anything from me even though they did everything to me. I take this day to tell them I owe them for what I am now and would like to thank them for all they have done to me so far… (I’m getting too senti here).

Anyways people say I write good poems in இலக்கண மீறல்கள்

But check out my mom’s poem for me on my birthday, now you know where I got this Gene from…

அன்பு அருண்,

இனிய வாழ்த்துக்கள்.

23வது பிறந்தநாள். உன்னுடன் இல்லாத இரண்டாவது பிறந்தநாள்.
நல்ல மனிதனாக வளர்வது நான் செய்த புண்ணியம்.
முழுமை அடையாத என் வாழ்வின் வசந்த காலமே, உன் பிறப்பும்,
அதைத் தொடர்ந்த உன் வளர்ப்பும் தான்.
இது சுயநல சிந்தனைதான்.
ஆனால்,
பெற்றோர்ளை பிள்ளைகளும்,
பிள்ளைகளை பெற்றோர்ளும்,
தேர்ந்தெடுக்க முடியாது என்பது
எழுதப்படாத விதி.
அந்த விதியால் எனக்கு கிடைத்த பொக்கிஷம் நீ.
உன் இளமைக்கால நினைவுகளுனும்,
உன்னைப்ற்றி வருங்கால கனவுகளுனும்,
என் நிகழ்காலத்தை கடத்திக் கொண்டிருக்கிறேன்.

உன் நினைவுகளன்றி வேறு சிந்தனை அறியாத

உன் அம்மா

யார் அங்கே கொண்டுவாருங்கள் அந்த பொற்கிழிகளை...

1 comment:

Kaycee said...

I belong to the first kind of people (which is why I forgot to wish you on your b'day!)

Genius Kamal ! ! !

Trisha : கண்ணோடு கண்ணைக் கலந்தாளென்றால் களங்கம் உள்ளவன் எச்சரிக்கை உடனே கையுடன் கைகோர்த்தானா ? ஒழுக்கங் கெட்டவள் எச்சரிக்கை ஆடை க...