Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Confused Ghost

Oops not another one interested in this house. Now I should do the mundane stuff to chase these two guys out. Where else will I get a house like this in a prime location? Everything is close by, the Bus Stand, Airport, and Railway Station at times when I want to travel I travel light and easy. The house is very well ventilated, surrounded by trees. I have been here for the last 5 years after my death.

It so happened that the landlord happened to see me once, few days after I chose this house to haunt. It became a big issue and they even set out a full level investigation on this issue for revealing me to a living. But I managed to surpass the trial and got a clean chit, the case is even reported in the Ghost yearly magazine. My contentions were simple, how an illiterate ghost can read the spell book provided to him/her? No, I didn’t read the spell book they gave me so didn’t use the spell which hides me from human eyes, not my fault though being a first time Ghost, that’s when they introduced the spells in CD-ROM compatible in iPod and other MP3 players. Well coming back to the landlord, the day he saw me he fell sick, (Attention girls reading this, I am not at all bad looking; I also won the Mr Ghost award consecutively for 2 years, 2006, 2007; just that he was already bit by an infective female Anopheles mosquito) So he decided to sell or at the least rent the house to someone else. So he vacated the house immediately. After that the house was empty for 3 months, I was bored to life to be alone nothing to do, no one to watch, that’s the problem of being death and single you see. I am a teetotaler so was not welcomed by any other Friday night Ghost parties or to those Saturday night strip teasers. So I was keeping my fingers crossed for the house to be occupied by someone. I also felt scared to be alone.

Then a family came in I was happy to see them, with two kids thought it would be fun to watch the brother and sister fight. But things went unexpected, the noise they made was disturbing my peaceful death. So, one fine day I started making weird noises, showed me self to the master of the house and knocked at their bedroom door when their cot was making you-know-what-they-are-doing rhythmic noise. They not only vacated the house but also spread the word about my haunting to the public as I expected, from then this house was all for me.

Now and then few so called brave men come here and look at the house either to buy or to rent. When my peaceful death is under death threat, I use the photo there (Can you see it? The old man’s pic taken when he was alive, I don’t know his whereabouts, as I didn’t see him even in the Annual Conference, which was held at Afghanistan this year (Majority decides the country of meeting- democracy rules) I guess he should have found a new body- in your living terms reborn somewhere) and make some noise or talk to them, describe their looks and costumes, yeah I am very rude. That will do the needful of their voluntary running away from the house.

Now these two guys here are one of them, let them come to the room where Mr Photo frame is in. Wait who is that guy with frenchie? I have seen him somewhere; hmmm I guess this guy came last time too, give me a minute will check my CCTV records and confirm. (Read the next line exactly after 1 minute) I am right he was the one who went to the extent of bargaining with the landlord as to the price despite of my howling from the photo frame, cockeye huh? Let me show who the boss is. Let them enter into the room. Tik tik tik… They have reached for the doors, hand on the door knob, he rotates in.

“Who is disturbing my sleep; let me have them for lunch ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha…” Holy Cow, what is that? Shrieking noise, did you make it? No No it’s not me…If its not you and if it’s not me who else it can be? Woh check out the guys running they can beat Bolt hands down. But who made the noise? Let me check, “Hey old man, old man…did u make the noise??” ( ) No reply from him, so it cannot be him. Shit man its quite scary to be alone in this house, with such shrieks, let me check my CCTV records may be it can reveal who made that scary noise. ( )

Bloody hell no one in the video, this looks like a horror movie story, hey wait what’s there in the 13:23 minute let me rewind it again and play in slow mode <<<<< > > > > > that frenchie has dropped something in the room.

What’s in here, it looks like a business card,



P.S: this is again a ghost story but with ghost unlike my previous one sans ghost. This seems like a ghost month with Karthik and Thoorika coming up with similar stuff.

P.P.S: The photo of someone in negative is the lead for my next blog.

P.P.P.S: This blog is in special dedication to Antara Mali aka Vinaya (for joining me and someone together), Senorita aka Deepa (for calling me the guy who looks like Brad Pitt and my attitude as that of Pierce Brosnan) and G3 akka aka Gayathri (for that wonderful magic she performed in my CV)

50 comments:

G3 said...

As usual naanae firstu :)))

Lancelot said...

he he he...kalakkal...ungalluku muniyandi vilasla - treat vaikum pothu extra rice vaangitharen :)

G3 said...

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Enga ponaalum orae pei mayama irukkuppa :P

G3 said...

Aasa dosa.. verum dedication-oda emathina othukkamatten.. fees-a unga pudhu job-oda first month salary enakku vandhaaganum :)

G3 said...

//ungalluku muniyandi vilasla - treat vaikum pothu extra rice vaangitharen :)//

Adada.. en thambikku embuttu thaaraaaaaaaaaaaala manasu :P

kirthi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charmed One! said...

Lolz... goodness am still laughing ..
Damn funny :)...

the ghost has even won Mr Ghost award for two years.. wonder why the female ghosts are staying away :P ..

moi said...

ROTFL !! :) nice place you have decided to rest, i am getting jealous!!

Vinnie said...

very very nice...me was quite engrossed till the very end:) :)

//(Read the next line exactly after 1 minute)// absolutely tooooo much da :)

thanks for this ghostly dedication, hope i didnt inspire this one?? :)

Senorita said...

@ Lancelot...good one... nice read :P

thanks for the dedication :)

Ajai said...

Peikaara hooh hooh hooh Peikaara hooh hooh hooh

Un roomil ethanai peigal solli vidhu

Negative paiyanai hoooh hooh paaraamaal

Nee Postil pothadhu athanai sulabamillai


Nee peikku film kaatra Lance naa

Naa peiya aatam kaana vaikra Dance da...

Kaycee said...

Pls please PLEASE! Lucida Calligraphy looks bAAd when italicised.

kanaguonline said...

I am a very little child in heart... why you all bloggers were frightening me by there kinda scary stories.... LOL :-) I loved the concept and enjoyed it. you are surely a master in first person narration:-)

Lancelot said...

@ G3

intha mathaam oei matham ungal blogspotil... (read it with sun tv voice)..

firstmaasam thaanae eppadi kodukaren paarunga...

Vallal paramparayil oru MLA :P

Lancelot said...

@ Kirthi

nandri hein...do u remember our VEGA?? :P

Lancelot said...

@ Charmed One

he he he,,,its easy to guess :P The female ghosts thinks he is a gay :P

Lancelot said...

@ moi

u can ask him whether he is willing to share it with u...

Lancelot said...

@ Vin

I know u will like this story after all its about ya clan :P

and yeah did u read it after one minute or not???

cha cha cha...not u...

btw did u tried to guess whose pic is that in negative???

Lancelot said...

@ Sen

he he he...thanks from Indian Brad Pitt

P.S: btw did u tried to guess whose pic is that in negative???

Lancelot said...

@ Ajai

ithu entha nanariyo eluthi koduthu neenga post panna mathiri irukku...unmaya sollungaa avanthaana eluthi koduthan??

Lancelot said...

@ Krits

Lucida calligraphy was not italised anywhere intha fontaae ippadi than kuthunga ejamaan kuthunga...

Lancelot said...

@ Kanagu

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :P


yarunga antha first person??

Thoorika said...

evlo nalla ghost !!!

Mr ghost award, teetotaler, a ghost which knows how to use ipods and mp3s, and which is scared of living alone!!!!

Shabbbbbaaa. Mudile pa.. !!

Lancelot said...

@ thoorika

yes the ghost is just like me...btw did u tried to guess who that negative pic is??

Ramani!!! said...

hahaha... nice read.. adha vida extra rice in muniyandi vilas... super :))...

Lancelot said...

@ ramani anna

thala to u too extra rice :P

Karthik said...

Climax puriyala.... That Business cardkku enna artham nu!!! Not at ur best... the previous one had humor in nice flow... idhula in bits and pieces... And I thought u wud connect the negative to the story but u put it as PS... Pspp!!! Disappointed!!!

Karthik said...

@Ajai: nee eppa da inda blog pakkam vara aarampicha??? Peay kada na PAY panaana vanduthiye!!!

swathi paul(dew drop) said...

where do you get all these ideas from??????????

kanaguonline said...

@lancelot

first person narrative na theriyatha ?

Ms.Pan:P said...

Title paathonae naan escapepu. Paranormal experience irukku ba. Adhunaala ghost kadailam pottu enna maadri pacha pulaya bayamoothadha:P

Charmed One! said...

Is he a gay ghost ??!!??
If not then he better clear it off with the other female ghosts in their committee meeting..
Else the poor soul is gonna die alone again :P ...

Vinnie said...

Lance, isnt that obvious?? now its ur turn to take revenge na..has to be Karthik !!!

Lancelot said...

@ Kartik

As many of you have not understood the story, I am adding this explanation; well did you read the card it shows that the frenchie guy is a Ventriloquist, means a person who can reproduce sounds without moving his lips. He is the one who made the shrieking noise which made our Mr Ghost to be scared of his death. If you read in the beginning, you will see that the frenchie guy was bargaining with the owner for the price, despite of the fact that he heard our Mr Ghost’s gimmicks, it means he doesn’t believe in ghosts and just that he wanted to buy this place at low cost is now chasing the other interested party out. THE END. purinchicha ippo??

Lancelot said...

@ Kartik...

over film kaataha..ajaikku daily single tea vaangi koduthu comment podaa vaikiraanu ellarukkum theriyum :P

Lancelot said...

@ Swathi

appadiye ulla irunthu aruuvi mathiri kottuthu kavitha kavithai (read it in guna kamal style :P)...

Lancelot said...

@ kanagu

SiluvaI: sorry baa naan enlipeeshla weak...

Arun: nekku aangilam ellam theriyathu setha tamilla solrella??

Lancelot: hey dude, I don't speak english man, can you explain it in tamil :P :P :P

normalla : enpa naan enna ghost mathiriyaa iruken?? first person narration super nu solringa :P

Lancelot said...

@ Ms Pan

good that you are following the codes well.. :P

//Title paathonae naan escapepu. Paranormal experience irukku ba. Adhunaala ghost kadailam pottu enna maadri pacha pulaya bayamoothadha:P//

bayapadama padinga ithu usual ghost illai- ithu siripu ghost siripu police mathiri... :P :P aduthu inga yaaro pacha pullai appadiningalae athu yaaru??

Lancelot said...

@ CO

he is not gay but he is very shy (i rhymed :P)...i have asked him to do it...but he is not doing it...stupid idiotic ghost as u said he will die again as a bachelor ghost :P

Lancelot said...

@ Vin

do u think thats a revenge to put his pic in negative? u mean he looks so horrible...how mean are u??what he did to u? why are u bashing him and pulling his legs??? u think he will tolerate such things??he eats food with salt...KArtik wont u do anything???

he he he he...Narayana Narayana.. let the fight begin :P

moi said...

@lancelot akka horny but sensitive : No i don't wanna share the place, i want it all for myself and that also for free after death :) R.I.P

Lancelot said...

@ tu

I will tell Mr Ghost to find u a nice bungalow to haunt...do not worry

AzUReLy *-*MySticoe said...

Interesting!

Lancelot said...

@ sahana

Charmed...

Ajai said...

//ajaikku daily single tea vaangi koduthu comment podaa vaikiraanu ellarukkum theriyum//

oru teagaga tharam thaalndhu Comment adhikka maatan Ajai.. nanbhan mel paasam... avan eluthin meal oru edupaadhu... avanai ukkuvika blog mokkaya irundaalum kuthu...


Lancekku oru singapore teas parcel cheta!!!

Lancelot said...

@ Ajai

aaaww nenja thottuta machan...

naanum athukakathan comment panren...

rendu perum sernthu Kartikukaga TEA KUDIPOM vaa...

viji said...

huh...!

no comments.

Lancelot said...

@ Viji

no commentungrathu oru commentaa???

narayanna intha kosu thollai thaangala pa...

viji said...

orr comment thaa pa.. 46comments irunthathu motala.. nan no comments potha aprum, 47 aiducu.. appo ithuvum comment thaane...

Lancelot said...

@ Viji


nice mokkai try...intha bloglayum 50 comments pottutaa..

Genius Kamal ! ! !

Trisha : கண்ணோடு கண்ணைக் கலந்தாளென்றால் களங்கம் உள்ளவன் எச்சரிக்கை உடனே கையுடன் கைகோர்த்தானா ? ஒழுக்கங் கெட்டவள் எச்சரிக்கை ஆடை க...