Friday, March 6, 2009

Cute is Innocence...

Thanks to Charmed One for awarding me with the AWARD FOR CUTENESS “Cute is innocence”.

So people who call me dangerous men (especially you Ms Swathi Paul) think twice about it now as I am awarded with cuteness and innocence.

I am supposed to write 10 things about myself for receiving this award... So bear with me for blowing my own Trumpet (otherwise I am very modest you know)

1. My hair never sets as I comb, it gets ruffled asap. Few like the fringe which falls in my forehead and my mannerism of putting it back. (Though I am now developing the area in my forehead – with hair plantation and stuffs like that I won’t be Deva Gowda anytime soon)

2. My lips get twitched when I smile, its owing to my bunny teeth, I had this bad habit of thumb sucking which led to this twitching lips, but girls find this smile sexy too. (God save them)

3. I am very very clumsy, I cannot serve food for myself without dropping the fork or spoon or the plate, at least a drop of gravy will be on the table cloth or in my shirt but I never spill on others nor clumsy when I serve to others. I am trying to be perfect every time I serve myself and I fail miserably.

4. I am bad with pronunciation in any language it is not voluntary it is quite natural, I always tend to pronounce stuffs in the wrong way quite confidently. The best being pronouncing KUTHIRAI (Horse in tamil) as KOTHARAI and pretended to my sister, I did it wantedly. Then the other one being pronouncing Champagne as CHAMP –AINE and got caught by my classmate, then twisted her by saying only alcoholic champagnes are pronounced as SHAMP – AINE and non-alcoholic champagnes are pronounced as CHAMP – AINE, and she believed it.

5. I am good at lying (yeah that’s why a Lawyer) and acting. But as a policy I can never lie for my own benefits instead I act. For others I am the saviour of their asses when they are in trouble with my lies. Acting – when some one see me they believe I am the St Lancelot the great, many of my friends have told me that their parents have advised them only to hang out with Arun Kumar (he he he…)

6. On Sundays I don’t take bath usually (which 369 out of 365 days) I used to eat bed Dosas without brushing on Sunday’s later realised the taste of Dosa sucks and so I stopped doing that. I am too lazy on Sundays that I even have postponed some hot dates because I had to take bath and shave for that.

7. I lose interest in stuffs quite easily, let it be things or girls, I would attribute this quality to my sun sign which plays a dominant role in me. If I hang around with a girl for more than a month that means she is my girl friend. So it really takes a girl who has multiple personalities to be my girl friend and who is capable of amusing me as different women every other week. I hear only a Gemini and Saggi girl can do such things naturally.

8. I love talking to the mirror addressing myself and singing during shower. I love sleeping- even if you give me a filthy mattress I can sleep in that, I can sleep with eyes open, while in a meeting, while standing and so on. I love fighting both physical and verbal. I never loved reading.

9. I love babies and kids, you should see me playing with my cousins, I become 10-12 again and fight with them equally for everything, the latest being whacked by a 7 year old and 12 year old sisters with a pillow.

10. I love fighting with my sister Jeny, I love telling her stories- I have told her PAATTI PIZZA SUTTA KATHAI, PAATTI BURGER SUTTA KATHAI and so on. She is my life line.

That’s all about me, now I am awarding this Award of Cuteness to the fellow bloggers who are far better than me and who deserve it more than I does and who rocks. Chriz and Moi as you were awarded already by charmed one you are not in this list- but my acknowledgments of you in this list.

TAMIL BLOGS CATEGORY

KARTIK – my good friend, co-accused, my competitor, my fake fighter, my counter dialogueist, what not? You should read his blog to know why we are like this.

KAKI – Dhosth – he is the one who bought the one of a kind into blog world.

G3 AKKA – Fellow challenger of WHO IS THE BIGGEST MOKKAI - she has accepted her defeat though.

AALAVANDHAN ANNA – he likes his brother’s (me) girl friends Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek- Wall E (I mean VAALI in Ramayana). Those who read Tamil must read his blogs.

JAMAL ANNA - Versatile is his name. Check out his blogs.

SIBHI ANNA – I just can’t stop admiring his Tamil and writing – amazing poet. His mantra for success “HAIL NAYANTARA”

KARKI ANNA – the no of followers and hit count says it all – hearty congratulations for his latest 200 in the blogosphere.

VIJAY ANNA – Another hilarious Tamil blogger, if you can read Tamil never miss his blog.

TAMENGLISH BLOGS CATEGORY

One and only, GILS ANNA - he types every Tamil world in English.

ENGLISH BLOGS CATEGORY

RAD MADHAV – the sexiest man on earth (so he claims) – his collection of songs is so cute.

VASAVAN – Dubai Gold Mine Owner – anything about Middle East ask him – he works for Kekraan and Mekraan.

VIJI – Brainless brainy Teacher of Malaysia, but she claims she is a Tamil Pandit.

MS PAN – Chew her Sambhar- You will know what I mean- the amazing poet I have met after my mom.

KIRTHI – Off late her writings are more touchy and sorrowful. I am proud to be her senior.

SENORITA – The best blog buddy, you can never be bored reading her blogs. But she has removed her blog from blogosphere. Hope to see her soon.

RS PRASANNA – theatre time buddy – Amazing writer you should see his writing to know – Mani Ratnam in the making. I wish he comes up with some new films and give me a small role in it.

MEENAKSHI – Again my theatre buddy – she just has written 3 blogs – but if someone is reading this please do visit her blog and read those 3 – mind blowing stuffs – I wish you will voice with me asking her to write more.

VIN – The blogging grandmother of Kartik and me, need I say more?

(Both Sen and Vin on a break now, I take this opportunity to ask them to come back soon, WE MISS YOU)

LV – The cute arguer and ghost writer – you should see the silliest convos we have in her blog.

G3 THANGACHI – of mine and Kartik. Check her ELECTRIFYING (literal) writing in her blog – mind blowing.

THOORIKA – another inspirational writer and a good mate. Don’t miss her short stories.

ELITHRANIEL ARAWION – My latest addictive blog – she is a journalist in the making I am sure she will hit in a high note. Her auto bargaining was hilarious.

KANAGU - The man who tackles the social issues with statistics in his blog. He should be called the blog ulaga vijayakanth.

SWATHI – He He He – yeah that’s what you will do when you read her blogs, she writes once in a while and that will knock you off your chair. I pity her classmates whose Mickey were taken out of them by this devilish girl.

RAMANI ANNATharu Maaru Thilagam. Check him out.

SUCHI & SAHANA – Should write their names together, two fellow Saggi Lawyers and bloggers. Check their blogs to know why I awarded them. Twins is the word (though they don’t know each other), especially their definition of being Conservative in relationships.

LOVE YOU ALL,

LANCELOT

P.S: the lion says, “Arunukku awardaa ENNA KODUMAI SIR ITHU”

P.P.S: I have just started following few others they will be rewarded later.

127 comments:

Thoorika said...

I love talking to the mirror addressing myself .. paathu.. till now everyone wud address you as loose for jolly nly.. !! But if you keep doing this.. you will be branded as one complete loose!!! :P

Thank you very much for the award !! :) :)

Thoorika said...

By the way naan dha first :P comment la.. !!! and your cousins are cute!!!

G3 said...

Haha.. unna pathina neraya vishayangal velila varaliyae idhula ;)

G3 said...

Karthik kooda seraadha seraadhannu sonna kettiya.. paaru.. avana maadiri emmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam periya postu... nee award kudutha lista mattumae thani posta podalaam pola :)))

G3 said...

//G3 AKKA – Fellow challenger of WHO IS THE BIGGEST MOKKAI - she has accepted her defeat though.//

Yeah yeah.. accepted the defeat not because of ur mokkais but because of ur merattals.. I am one appavi bayandhangoli akka u see :P

G3 said...

//GILS ANNA - he types every Tamil world in English. //

And everytime with a new spelling :))))

G3 said...

//AALAVANDHAN ANNA – he likes his brother’s (me) girl friends Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek- Wall E (I mean VAALI in Ramayana).//

I pity aalavandhaan.. avar endha ponna paathu jollu vittalum nee odanae ava un GF nu sollidara.. idhukkagavae avar sight adikkara ponnungala pathi post poda bayapudaraar :))

Charmed One! said...

Lols.. yeah can see your bunny teeth in the photo.. but it does look cute on you :P .. guess someone's growing horns now :P..
N same pinch about talking to mirrors :) ...
Btw i din know you get extra four days in a year :P ... God must be really kind on you :P ..

Lancelot said...

@ thoorika

he he he intha ooru innumma enna nambikkitu irukku?? and nadri hein but unmaya sollu i look cuter than my cousins and sister right?

R S Prasanna said...

Hi arun!!! Thanks buddy! :) i am touched by your confidence in me ;) adhukaaga ve onakku role undu. eppadi? ;)

Lancelot said...

@ G3 akka

//Haha.. unna pathina neraya vishayangal velila varaliyae idhula ;)//

ssssh company secret...

and he he he en post ellamae long long long than...should reduce the length...

//I am one appavi bayandhangoli akka u see :P//

makkalae itha ketkaa yaarumae illaya???

////GILS ANNA - he types every Tamil world in English. //

And everytime with a new spelling :))))/

cant accept more..

AA anna -bayamnna ennanae theriyaathu :P

Lancelot said...

@ RS Prasanna

//adhukaaga ve onakku role undu. eppadi? ;)//

he he he ennaku romba periya role ellam vennam lighta ooril irukkum mama payan antha mathiri irunthaa kudaa pothum...

Lancelot said...

@ charmed one

//Lols.. yeah can see your bunny teeth in the photo.. but it does look cute on you :P .. guess someone's growing horns now :P..
N same pinch about talking to mirrors :) ...
Btw i din know you get extra four days in a year :P ... God must be really kind on you :P ..//

Bugs Bunny never grow horns ;)

and he he he yes i get extra 4 days for my sleep...

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

//Yeah yeah.. accepted the defeat not because of ur mokkais but because of ur merattals.. I am one appavi bayandhangoli akka u see ://

How come pathivulaga sornakka says like this? I'm going to arrange a "Vidiya Vidiya Tea Kudikkum porattam" against this soon!

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

////GILS ANNA - he types every Tamil world in English. //

And everytime with a new spelling :)))//

:))

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

Thanks-a-lot Lancelot for giving this award to me!

Lancelot said...

@ Sibhi anna

Akkavai adakka technic en kita kelungaa :P :P

and

antha awardukkae ungalala thaan mathippu...(kai thatungappa)

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

//antha awardukkae ungalala thaan mathippu...(kai thatungappa)//

ithu veraiya?
:)

விஜய் said...

Thanks for the free Publicity dude :-)

moi said...

Congratulations dear, indeed your damn cute, specially with this post....I cant stop laughing!!!
your lips get twitched..hehehe...i guess you missed one more point, you seem to be falling in love from kg itself!!! cheers

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

//Akkavai adakka technic en kita kelungaa :P :P//


pathivuklagathukkuththan avanga sornakka!

namakkellaam oru periya technic irukku!

actor sivakumaar maathiriye naakku thazhu thazhukka "Thangachi"nnu sonna pothum. avangalai appadiye off pannidalam!

Lancelot said...

@ Sibhi anna


thangachi ungalluku engalluku AKKA...appuram M la arambikkira oru food stall irukku...athu ennnanaaaa.....

Lancelot said...

@ Vijay anna

publicity ellam illa- unmai atharkku thaga...

Lancelot said...

@ Moi

he he he thank u...
infact 10 is very less...may be I should write more as a separate blog there are few other important things missing :(

gils said...

//my good friend, co-accused, my competitor, my fake fighter, my counter dialogueist, what not? You should read his blog to know why we are like this.//

sollavay venam rasa..posta pathela teriyuthu..emmam perusu!!! like triple g said...unmai neria olika patullathu :))

gils said...

//.. I am one appavi bayandhangoli akka u see :P//

ROTFL :D yaaru..ivangala...LOL

Lancelot said...

@ Gils anna

he he he he he he for both...

கார்க்கி said...

thanks dude.. But why annaa????????

ur template is awesome man. can u suggest me something like this?

நட்புடன் ஜமால் said...

thanks a lot dear

Charmed One! said...

@Lancelot
//Bugs Bunny never grow horns ;)


oh ya sowie... bugs bunny grows only its ears na :P ..
seriously you are one of a kind :P ..

Lancelot said...

@ Karki Anna

he he he ennavida oru naal periyavangala irunthaalum annanu sollu appothaan arasiyalla periyaa aala aaga mudiym appdinu KKAKAI PAADEENIYAR solli irukaaru athan matteru... :P

and intha template name kuda ennaku maranthudichu namma KArtik thaan eto link koduthaan athulla irunthu pudichathu thaan ithu...will ask him and tel u :)

Lancelot said...

@ Jamal anna

you are welcome :)

Lancelot said...

@ Charmed one

Bingo you got it he he he he... :P

kanaguonline said...

@G3

/*I pity aalavandhaan.. avar endha ponna paathu jollu vittalum nee odanae ava un GF nu sollidara.. idhukkagavae avar sight adikkara ponnungala pathi post poda bayapudaraar :))*/

LOL :) :)

/*when some one see me they believe I am the St Lancelot the great, many of my friends have told me that their parents have advised them only to hang out with Arun Kumar */

LOL :) avanga indha post ah padichuta podhum..

Congrats for you award :)

Lancelot said...

@ Mr Kanagu

ellarukkum LOL ungala Blog Ullaga Vijayakanth apadinu sonnathukku mattum LOL podala??? Optical illusionaa??? :P :P :P Congrats on your award too :P

chewmysambhar said...

Kotharai? EKSI!!

Thank you :-) I know it is a dumb comment. Tolerate! :P

G3 said...

@Sibi,

//How come pathivulaga sornakka says like this? I'm going to arrange a "Vidiya Vidiya Tea Kudikkum porattam" against this soon!//

Annae.. kavithayini potta tea dhaan kudukkapadum.. deal okva ;)

GAYATHRI said...

G3 THANGACHI – of mine and Kartik. Check her ELECTRIFYING (literal) writing in her blog – mind blowing.

annaaaaa!!thanks na thanks na!!!naa electrical engineering padichu urupdiya vaangina orey award idhudhaan[:P]
p.s:one sumaaaal dovut!!!adhu ena na mind blowing!!!fuse pooducha[:P]{sorry electrical bhudhiya thirumba prove paniteno:P}

viji said...

me not the last!! -hope so,

HEY saptu vanthu padicitu comment poduren..sariya..

ANYWAY, YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED by VIJI - naane naane..

Lancelot said...

@ Ms Pan

yes KOTHARAI so what :P Thiruvalluvarukkum thikkum madam :P

unkitta irunthu romba ethirpaarkuren...

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

//Annae.. kavithayini potta tea dhaan kudukkapadum.. deal okva ;)//

ithukku pathila enakku 1/2 litter Tick 20 vaangi koduththudalam!

:(

I'm the surrender!

Lancelot said...

@ G3 akka

enna kodumai sir ithu...

Lancelot said...

@ G3 Thangachi

electrifying comment he he he...

Lancelot said...

@ sibhi anna

ithukkae surrenderaaa...

viji said...

I am very very clumsy

-->words coming after the above sentence,sounds cute. HONESTLY. =)


I am bad with pronunciation

--> me 3. :( (2 yarunu ketkatinga.)

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

//appuram M la arambikkira oru food stall irukku...athu ennnanaaaa.....//

enakkum antha matter therinji poche!

viji said...

On Sundays I don’t take bath usually

--> same blood again.. ke ke ke... i woke up and brought mum to market without brush/ bath, then back home sleep again. :D

நாமக்கல் சிபி said...

//ithukkae surrenderaaa...//

mhuum! umakku Kavithaiyinio podura Tea pathi ethuvum theriyadhunnu ninaikken!

Lancelot said...

@ Viji

athulla enna cutenu theriyaleyae :P

and unnaku tamil language varathu ennaku english language la varathu...

LV said...

I knew u could lie well, I do not agrue... i just disagree with whatever you say

viji said...

singing during shower

--> nalle vele, didnt try it out at outside.. pity the publics ears.. :D

I never loved reading.

--> ha ha ha.. me 3

I love babies and kids

--> =) naanum...

viji said...

Lancelot said...
@ Viji

athulla enna cutenu theriyaleyae :P


--> =) got!~

Lancelot said...

@ makkal

naan sibhi annanukku M matter sollavae illa :)

Lancelot said...

@ LV

I like such disagreements...did I tell you before? yOu rOcK...

Lancelot said...

@ Viji

copy cat stop saying naanum naanum sonthama sollu :P

viji said...

sonthama solleva??

ninga cute aah irukenga.. intha award ungaluku porunthum

ithai solvathu cute sangatin talaivi.

(nan illenga)


IPPO ok WA?

ஆளவந்தான் said...

how you will be pronouncing CHICAGO ????

ஆளவந்தான் said...

//
On Sundays I don’t take bath usually
//

Hehe.. same blood.. but me saturday :)))))) anniku viratham :)))

ஆளவந்தான் said...

//
AALAVANDHAN ANNA – he likes his brother’s (me) girl friends Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek- Wall E (I mean VAALI in Ramayana). Those who read Tamil must read his blogs.
//
Hope they wont read this blog, otherwise they may FIGHT each other for US ( heehh.. eppadiyellaam koodam sekka vendi irukku pathiyaa :) )

Elithraniel Arawion said...

enna oru point... enna oru mokkai.. u r the king man.. completely.. CHAMP - AINE for non alcoholic? wow wow.. spontainity!! love it

and thanks for d award :)

cousins are dam cute btw

Thoorika said...

Cute a?! Tats not there in ur dictionary !!! dont make bad words come out of my mouth :P :P

Lancelot said...

//Blogger viji said...

sonthama solleva??

ninga cute aah irukenga.. intha award ungaluku porunthum

ithai solvathu cute sangatin talaivi.

(nan illenga)


IPPO ok WA?//

yaaru antha cute sangathin thalaivi then???

Lancelot said...

//Blogger ஆளவந்தான் said...

how you will be pronouncing CHICAGO ????//

Gicago..

Lancelot said...

//Blogger ஆளவந்தான் said...

//
On Sundays I don’t take bath usually
//

Hehe.. same blood.. but me saturday :)))))) anniku viratham :)))//

Sani niraadunu ovvaiyaar sonnatha naan ketpen...

//Blogger ஆளவந்தான் said...

//
AALAVANDHAN ANNA – he likes his brother’s (me) girl friends Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek- Wall E (I mean VAALI in Ramayana). Those who read Tamil must read his blogs.
//
Hope they wont read this blog, otherwise they may FIGHT each other for US ( heehh.. eppadiyellaam koodam sekka vendi irukku pathiyaa :) )/

FIGHT FOR US illa FIGHT FOR LANCELOT only... :P

Lancelot said...

//Blogger Elithraniel Arawion said...

enna oru point... enna oru mokkai.. u r the king man.. completely.. CHAMP - AINE for non alcoholic? wow wow.. spontainity!! love it

and thanks for d award :)

cousins are dam cute btw//


Nandri hein for accepting me as the mokkai king :) he he he i will blog about my spontaneous replies during mock trials in law school days.. :P

and don't you think i am cuter than my cousins????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lancelot said...

//Blogger Thoorika said...

Cute a?! Tats not there in ur dictionary !!! dont make bad words come out of my mouth :P :P//

huh how mean...Don't put word in my mouthssss

viji said...

ungaluku intha award kudutevanga thaa...

*appah... escape..!!!*

Lancelot said...

//Blogger viji said...

ungaluku intha award kudutevanga thaa...

*appah... escape..!!!*//


Sellathu sellathu

viji said...

yenga sellathu?? :P

Lancelot said...

because nee sonnathu malaysian style this blog is Indian blog...malaysian currency indiala sellathulaa athan matter...(sappaaada)

Chronicwriter said...

wow... enakkum oru awardaaaaa

mudi seevaama irukuradhu style


dressla saapidum pidhu kotturadhu sagajam..


and singing in the shower.. great people always do...

champ aine...- hehe.. that was good..

rock on bro

viji said...

=( but still consider VALUED point what.

ungala cute nu orutanga sonnathe, nan repeat pannunathu.

msia currency matipu atigam pa. eetrukollungal. :D

Lancelot said...

@ Chriz

he he he

Lancelot said...

//Blogger viji said...

=( but still consider VALUED point what.

ungala cute nu orutanga sonnathe, nan repeat pannunathu.

msia currency matipu atigam pa. eetrukollungal. :D//

valued point illai valueless point and sonna matter innana...enna cute nu solrathulla palla ulkuthu irukura mathiri iruku...athaan lightaa fear bayam ellam onnum illa...

"m'sia currencykku mathippu evlo irunthaalum atha vechu India la Indian currency thaan vaanga mudiyumae thaviraa oru single tea kuda vanga mudiyathu" (enna oru thathuvom)

viji said...

[[[ valued point illai valueless point and sonna matter innana...enna cute nu solrathulla palla ulkuthu irukura mathiri iruku...athaan lightaa fear bayam ellam onnum illa... ]]]

athennanga UL kuttu? nambe yennaikum straight aah FTF thaa kuttuvom. :D


[[[ "m'sia currencykku mathippu evlo irunthaalum atha vechu India la Indian currency thaan vaanga mudiyumae ]]]

see see, ningale ottukitinga, INDIA CURRENCY vange mudiyum nu, atha vechi anga things naange vangikuvom nga. :D

Lancelot said...

@ Viji

basically technically logically fundamentally diplomatically probably what you said is not right...Indian currency vechuthaan things vaanga mudiyumae thaviraa m'sian currency vachu things vaanga mudiyathu....so sellathu sellathu

viji said...

[[[ Indian currency vechuthaan things vaanga mudiyumae ]]]

Athan pa, ella things um india vaange main matter ennana, india currency.

inge nan yenna solve varene.. ANTHA INDIA CURRENCY eh MALAYSIA CURRENCY veche vangelamnu..



p/s: IPPO NAN NAMBERAN, ninga LAWYER nu. epadilaaam samalikiringa. nalla velai meesai ille, iruntiruntha mannai todacikithu iruntiruntirupinga. :D

p/p/s: kidding ny

Goundamani said...

Dei jimpalakadi bamba!! Nee cute ah?? paduva!! Cutukku artham theriyuma??? ella karichaali pasangalukkum award thanda.. enakku enga da awardu... aioo.. ippa enakku edhavadhu venume..

dei anda ponnu blog evalavu sollu da vilaikku vangalam!!

Goundamani said...

Hi.. nice blog.. i decent boy.. he dunno his real name bad fellow.. all ladies beautiful face, beautiful poto.. I Like u all.. babye!!! dei badhuva olunga tamila eludhu... enakku english konjama thaan padhikka theriyum!!

viji said...

i'm the 80...

lawyer yenga poninga...??

Lancelot said...

@ viji

I the no believe...u the wrong telling NEE INDIAN CURRENCYAA VENNA VAANGA MUDIYUM AANA INDIANAA VAANGA MUDIYATHU (Vijayakanth style :P)

Lancelot said...

@Goundamani

aah vaada vaada vaada...rubber vaaya orkut la panna lollu pathathunu intha blog veraya...i dont think ladies like you because u r a karuvaa payaan ... try some other blog...pooooooo

RAD MADHAV said...

//RAD MADHAV – the sexiest man on earth (so all claims) – his collection of songs is so cute.//

(Karunanidhi Style)

Hello, Hello,, Mike testing ....
1...2....3...

En iniya tamil 'perungudi' makkale.
Bloggukalil unmaigalai yaaraalum maraikka mudiyaathu....
unmai enraavathu oru naal...

ulakirku therinthu vidum...
enbatharkku....
idhu oru sirantha eduthukaattu...

Indha naal nannaal... oru ponnaal..

Indha viruthai valangi 'Lancelot' perumai petru vittaar.

Yellaarin saarbaaga indha kiliyaatha puthiya pon aadaiyai
avarukku porthi gowravikkinren.

Vundanpirappugale.....

Inru,,,, en.....

Kangal paniththathu....

Idhayam iniththathu.....

RAD MADHAV said...

Thala,

Mokka pottalum...
1. unmaya sollittenga

RAD MADHAV said...

2. Neenga periyavarnu niroopichuteenga.

RAD MADHAV said...

3. Neenga nallavarnu ippa oore solluthu

RAD MADHAV said...

4. Neenga nermayaanavarnu ulagathukku therinju pochu.

RAD MADHAV said...

5. Ungalukku pinju mansunnu blogge solluthu

RAD MADHAV said...

6. Vijikku brain illengra unmaya ippadi pottu udachittengale (public...aaaaaaa)

RAD MADHAV said...

7. Vasavan Sir a Dubai Gold Mine owner aakkittenga.

RAD MADHAV said...

8. Jamal annanayum thookki vittenga.

RAD MADHAV said...

9. Karthik, oru fake fighter nu unmaya sollittenga?

RAD MADHAV said...

10. G3 Akka, G3 thangachi rendu perum Mokkai Maharaanikal enru veru sollivittergal.

RAD MADHAV said...

94

RAD MADHAV said...

95

RAD MADHAV said...

96

RAD MADHAV said...

97

RAD MADHAV said...

98

RAD MADHAV said...

99

RAD MADHAV said...

100

RAD MADHAV said...

100. Appadaa?????
Aalunga illatha groundula oru century podurathu maathiri oru sugam.....adha anupavichaanthaan theriyum.

Lancelot said...

@ rAd MAd

mudiyala...

Karthik said...

adada.. 100 adikalam paartha yaaro adicitaangale??

Karthik said...

Neenga oru mini karunanidhi nanbha!! ellarukkum award vaari valangi kodukureenga... adhula enakku la overu solliputhen... cutea maam cuteu!! idha naan potha enna kalaika oore thirandhu varum!! illa maananastha valakula ungala aajar panna sollanum

Karthik said...

edhavathu vendudala?? motta manda sooper!! naanga adhuthu pambaram vida poara idham unga PUUUUU............. PULI PONDRA MANDAi

Karthik said...

Anda kolanthainga paavam pa... avanga kooda un veeratha kaatra...


(To those papas: Lance dont read) ushaara irunga... ivan rombha mosamaana paiyan!! naalaiku unga chocolate la thirudi saapduvaaru

Karthik said...

Congrats to all... lance kaiyaal virudhu vaanguradhu OSCAR NOBEL vida perusu!!

Lancelot said...

@ Kartik

Nandri periya manasu panni awardaa ethukittathukku...and mottai was last june intha Juneum mottai adipen...and antha rendu vaandugalukkum tehriyum avanga chocolates, biscuitsa thirudrathu yaarunu...kadaisi commentla romba periya ul kuthu irukkum polla irukku???

kanagu said...

/*ellarukkum LOL ungala Blog Ullaga Vijayakanth apadinu sonnathukku mattum LOL podala??? Optical illusionaa???*/

Indha pattam enaku porundhura alavukku naan ipa varaikkum onnum pannala.. so ipa panna poren..

Naan ezhuthana post motham 76, ithula India category la ezhuthunathu 11, My thoughts la ezhuthunathu 35, Terrorism la ezhuthunathu 6, Politics la ezhuthunathu 19, Society la ezhuthunathu 15, Movies la ezhuthunathu 14.......................................................................................................................

ithu pothuma???????????? he he he :P

kanagu said...

/*kadaisi commentla romba periya ul kuthu irukkum polla irukku???*/

ithula enna doubt vendi irukku???? :P

Vinnie said...

Beautiful!!!
nice to know u wierdo :)

i accept ur award with all humility..still wondering how a lady rowdy like me is awarded ' cute..innocent..etc.!!" ???

Thanks Lance:)

Lancelot said...

@ Vin

he he he finally granny the cutest said yes...

Lancelot said...

@ Kanagu & Makkal

sonna pa nambalela ippo parthukonga prove pannitaaru....

and Kanagu kartikuda seraathaya veena poiduva...

Lena said...

first, congratulation on the award :)
second, lion is soooooooooo cute :D
third, i guess if you had to write 100 things you would :P

Lancelot said...

@ Lena

Thank u Lena :)

and yeah i can write more than 100 things :P

lynda ann said...

WHEN YOU SIGNED "LOVE TO ALL" I KNEW THE FUTURE OF THIS WORLD IS SAFE IN THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR FELLOW BLOGGERS,
MAY YOUR JOYS OUTNUMBER YOUR SORROWS.
AND SINCE I AM AN AMERICAN -WHAT DOES "ANNA' MEAN AFTER A PERSON'S NAME//
THANK YOU

Lancelot said...

@ Lynda

Thanks for your words, its encouraging. And "Anna" is a tamil word which means elder brother. It is used when someone is elder than yourself, it is a sign of respect as its the culture not to call the elders by name. Similarly "Akka" means elder sister.

lynda ann said...

THANK YOU LANCELOT-FROM LINDA ANN ANNA-ALTHOUGH YOU HAVE WISDOM BEYOND YOUR YEARS; AND A SENSE OF THE IRONY ALSO!!

Lancelot said...

Dear Lynda I should call you LYNDA AKKA as Anna is used only for masculine gender :)...Thanks a lot for such sweet words... :)

kanagu said...

/*kartikuda seraathaya veena poiduva*/

See Karthik is my friend.. I know him very well... so don't talk lightly about him.. he deserves more than your comment.. :P

Lancelot said...

@ Kanagu

intha dialogue romba famous dialogue mathiri irukaae??

kanagu said...

/*intha dialogue romba famous dialogue mathiri irukaae??*/

apdiya.. enaku theiryathe....

Lancelot said...

@ kanagu

ennaku etho Siluvai sonna dialogue mathiri irukku...

Ramani... said...

ayyo... Lancelot thaaru maaru thilagamna enna artham??... anyway I accept your prestigious award... [:D]

Lancelot said...

@ Ramani anna

Thaaru Maaru Thilagamna Thaaru Maaru Thilagam than...

Umasankar said...

That was a good blog worth its time in reading - Good Job Please Keep writing

Lancelot said...

thanks boss watch out for this space...I am going to write again :)

Genius Kamal ! ! !

Trisha : கண்ணோடு கண்ணைக் கலந்தாளென்றால் களங்கம் உள்ளவன் எச்சரிக்கை உடனே கையுடன் கைகோர்த்தானா ? ஒழுக்கங் கெட்டவள் எச்சரிக்கை ஆடை க...