So people who call me dangerous men (especially you Ms Swathi Paul) think twice about it now as I am awarded with cuteness and innocence.
I am supposed to write 10 things about myself for receiving this award... So bear with me for blowing my own Trumpet (otherwise I am very modest you know)
1. My hair never sets as I comb, it gets ruffled asap. Few like the fringe which falls in my forehead and my mannerism of putting it back. (Though I am now developing the area in my forehead – with hair plantation and stuffs like that I won’t be Deva Gowda anytime soon)
2. My lips get twitched when I smile, its owing to my bunny teeth, I had this bad habit of thumb sucking which led to this twitching lips, but girls find this smile sexy too. (God save them)
3. I am very very clumsy, I cannot serve food for myself without dropping the fork or spoon or the plate, at least a drop of gravy will be on the table cloth or in my shirt but I never spill on others nor clumsy when I serve to others. I am trying to be perfect every time I serve myself and I fail miserably.
4. I am bad with pronunciation in any language it is not voluntary it is quite natural, I always tend to pronounce stuffs in the wrong way quite confidently. The best being pronouncing KUTHIRAI (Horse in tamil) as KOTHARAI and pretended to my sister, I did it wantedly. Then the other one being pronouncing
5. I am good at lying (yeah that’s why a Lawyer) and acting. But as a policy I can never lie for my own benefits instead I act. For others I am the saviour of their asses when they are in trouble with my lies. Acting – when some one see me they believe I am the St Lancelot the great, many of my friends have told me that their parents have advised them only to hang out with Arun Kumar (he he he…)
6. On Sundays I don’t take bath usually (which 369 out of 365 days) I used to eat bed Dosas without brushing on Sunday’s later realised the taste of Dosa sucks and so I stopped doing that. I am too lazy on Sundays that I even have postponed some hot dates because I had to take bath and shave for that.
7. I lose interest in stuffs quite easily, let it be things or girls, I would attribute this quality to my sun sign which plays a dominant role in me. If I hang around with a girl for more than a month that means she is my girl friend. So it really takes a girl who has multiple personalities to be my girl friend and who is capable of amusing me as different women every other week. I hear only a Gemini and Saggi girl can do such things naturally.
8. I love talking to the mirror addressing myself and singing during shower. I love sleeping- even if you give me a filthy mattress I can sleep in that, I can sleep with eyes open, while in a meeting, while standing and so on. I love fighting both physical and verbal. I never loved reading.
9. I love babies and kids, you should see me playing with my cousins, I become 10-12 again and fight with them equally for everything, the latest being whacked by a 7 year old and 12 year old sisters with a pillow.
10. I love fighting with my sister Jeny, I love telling her stories- I have told her PAATTI PIZZA SUTTA KATHAI, PAATTI BURGER SUTTA KATHAI and so on. She is my life line.
That’s all about me, now I am awarding this Award of Cuteness to the fellow bloggers who are far better than me and who deserve it more than I does and who rocks. Chriz and Moi as you were awarded already by charmed one you are not in this list- but my acknowledgments of you in this list.
TAMIL BLOGS CATEGORY
KARTIK – my good friend, co-accused, my competitor, my fake fighter, my counter dialogueist, what not? You should read his blog to know why we are like this.
KAKI – Dhosth – he is the one who bought the one of a kind into blog world.
G3 AKKA – Fellow challenger of WHO IS THE BIGGEST MOKKAI - she has accepted her defeat though.
AALAVANDHAN ANNA – he likes his brother’s (me) girl friends Penelope Cruz, Salma Hayek- Wall E (I mean VAALI in Ramayana). Those who read Tamil must read his blogs.
JAMAL ANNA - Versatile is his name. Check out his blogs.
SIBHI ANNA – I just can’t stop admiring his Tamil and writing – amazing poet. His mantra for success “HAIL NAYANTARA”
KARKI ANNA – the no of followers and hit count says it all – hearty congratulations for his latest 200 in the blogosphere.
VIJAY ANNA – Another hilarious Tamil blogger, if you can read Tamil never miss his blog.
TAMENGLISH BLOGS CATEGORY
One and only, GILS ANNA - he types every Tamil world in English.
ENGLISH BLOGS CATEGORY
RAD MADHAV – the sexiest man on earth (so he claims) – his collection of songs is so cute.
VASAVAN – Dubai Gold Mine Owner – anything about
VIJI – Brainless brainy Teacher of Malaysia, but she claims she is a Tamil Pandit.
MS PAN – Chew her Sambhar- You will know what I mean- the amazing poet I have met after my mom.
KIRTHI – Off late her writings are more touchy and sorrowful. I am proud to be her senior.
SENORITA – The best blog buddy, you can never be bored reading her blogs. But she has removed her blog from blogosphere. Hope to see her soon.
RS PRASANNA – theatre time buddy – Amazing writer you should see his writing to know – Mani Ratnam in the making. I wish he comes up with some new films and give me a small role in it.
MEENAKSHI – Again my theatre buddy – she just has written 3 blogs – but if someone is reading this please do visit her blog and read those 3 – mind blowing stuffs – I wish you will voice with me asking her to write more.
VIN – The blogging grandmother of Kartik and me, need I say more?
(Both Sen and Vin on a break now, I take this opportunity to ask them to come back soon, WE MISS YOU)
G3 THANGACHI – of mine and Kartik. Check her ELECTRIFYING (literal) writing in her blog – mind blowing.
THOORIKA – another inspirational writer and a good mate. Don’t miss her short stories.
ELITHRANIEL ARAWION – My latest addictive blog – she is a journalist in the making I am sure she will hit in a high note. Her auto bargaining was hilarious.
KANAGU - The man who tackles the social issues with statistics in his blog. He should be called the blog ulaga vijayakanth.
SWATHI – He He He – yeah that’s what you will do when you read her blogs, she writes once in a while and that will knock you off your chair. I pity her classmates whose Mickey were taken out of them by this devilish girl.
RAMANI ANNA – Tharu Maaru Thilagam. Check him out.
SUCHI & SAHANA – Should write their names together, two fellow Saggi Lawyers and bloggers. Check their blogs to know why I awarded them. Twins is the word (though they don’t know each other), especially their definition of being Conservative in relationships.
LOVE YOU ALL,
P.S: the lion says, “Arunukku awardaa ENNA KODUMAI SIR ITHU”
P.P.S: I have just started following few others they will be rewarded later.