Hello fellow bloggers, after that serious post on Global Warming and Mythology, I thought of taking a break but all of a sudden our Kartik came to me and told me that he has been nominated for the Pulitzer Prize for best mokkai this year. So, he will be made to stay in 5 Star hotels where they won’t give him a bucket of water and will ask him to use the toilet paper. In order to help him with his trouble, I have to come out of my break and have to write this blog. This will be useful for others too who are not aware of how to use toilet paper. Alright let’s see how to use toilet paper:
Step1: Without toilet paper you can’t use it.
So, buy a roll of toilet paper from any super market, if you are not that rich get the old newspapers and cut in the shape of this
Step 2: Go to toilet and use the toilet.
If you are not going toilet then there is no use for the toilet paper. So go to the toilet and use the toilet.
Step 3: Don’t use toilet paper before finishing your business.
Should I elaborate on this rule? Anyways for dumbos do not use the toilet paper before you finish your business of toileting else will receive filthy reviews.
Step 4: Unroll the product before using.
After finishing the business begin to unroll the product. For this take the edge and pull. Now run to catch the rolling product before it unrolls totally. Put it in the place. Take the edge and pull more gently. Roll back three last meters, so that only 4 pieces will be unrolled. Torn them from all other. Well, you can stop. You see that it goes in parallel, tearing all four parts in half, so why do you continue? Just dispose of those destroyed parts and begin from the scratch. Now, you should bring scissors for cutting four pieces apart. If you do not have scissors or any sharp object, just fold and unfold the paper in the same place for ten times. Keep your fingers crossed when you try to torn now. Let us hope you succeed, otherwise take those parts and try to tear them with your teeth.
Step 5: Using it (Most Important).
Take those four parts, fold them and attach to the exposed flesh between your legs. Now rub it in direction of law back. Do not forget, it is not sandpaper and do not rub too strong. Just easily, like waltzing do it up and down for some times. And some round movements. One, two, three, one, two, three, one, two, three…
Step 6: Post-using check.
With clean hand check the place. If there is some brown under the nails or fingers smell, you can assume that the cleaning process isn't finished and repeat step 5.
1) Do not use the product more than two or three times.
2) Wash it only in cold water. Do not use soap.
3) Do the pressing only with cold iron.
4) Reused product can be easily sewed together. In this case, take out all the threads before using it on yourself. For unwanted guests, you can forget it.
5) I propose not to use toilet paper from recycled carton.
6) Lately there is a trend to make stamps with your picture. Leave it for stamps. On the other hand, if you do not like somebody, then you can use it in this product too.
7) Though there is Sodoku toilet paper, please do not invent Bingo toilet paper. Or at least do not make holes when you have right
Hope to hear feedback from you after following my tips, happy looing hours.