Monday, May 11, 2009

Be a Rebel... Rebel... Rebel...


REBELZ - Check out the poster above - I guess that will tell you what this blog is about. Yes the rebellious mates of mine are back with a bang oops sorry two bangs. Those who are at Chennai, kindly check this out and those who are not at Chennai, please book your tickets to Chennai and check out the Rebelz. I can guarantee you that your money will not go wasted. Moreover a friend of mine is acting in one of the plays, I am not going to name who she is, as I don’t want to be whacked if she doesn’t act properly. Just kidding, I don’t want to put her under pressure, so her name will be revealed after the play. Those who can guess who my friend is after you see that play, then you will be rewarded with a pint of beer when I come down to Chennai. So BE A REBEL REBEL REBEL . . .

14 comments:

Karthik said...

Is it Wolfie, Arc, Akils?? :P

Thoors out of station :)

Chronicwriter said...

meen kaara munimmaaa?/

anushaaaku indha play-la edhavadhu oru role undaa..

herovoda sister
or
raja pinnaala ninnu visiri aatum role..

edhavadhu oru role kodungalein ..

...

konjam andha ponnuku irakkam kaatungalein

chriz

chewmysambhar said...

LOL, LOL, LOT OF LOLS.

:P

kanagu said...

No guesses from me... :)

kirthi said...

thank you :) will make sure i watch it!

Vinnie said...

Rebelz...All the best:)
i cant guess but will wait patiently to know her...

pls come back to blogging..u n K r badly missed:)

lynda ann amma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lynda ann amma said...

I agree with Vinnie--look for your blogs with anticipation.

preeti said...

:):)

Thoorika said...

I have seen Rebelz grup play before also !! wud hav gone this time also if i had been there !!!

MultiMenon said...

rebelz!!! cool man,jus home-so shall check it out.. :)

Wer are ya these days??never seen for a long while now..U have been awarded,check it out at my space.. :D

Nikhil

lynda ann amma said...

I DREAM OF iNDIA-ITS HISTORY ITS HISTORY ITS MAGNIFICENT PEOPLE-ITS FLAWS--

Vinnie said...

Lance,

saw ur recent comment at Mads...thanks for that! this blogging world has indeed opened my eyes ..cant really trust anybody anymore...:(

chewmysambhar said...

Lancu,

50th post in my blog ba...Chck out sometime!:)

Genius Kamal ! ! !

Trisha : கண்ணோடு கண்ணைக் கலந்தாளென்றால் களங்கம் உள்ளவன் எச்சரிக்கை உடனே கையுடன் கைகோர்த்தானா ? ஒழுக்கங் கெட்டவள் எச்சரிக்கை ஆடை க...